Language Trainers is a successful language training company working with freelance teachers of 70 different languages in hundreds of towns and cities across the world. Students are either in-company or self-funded who need to learn a language at their office or their home for work, family or travel reasons. Founded in 2004, the company’s motto is Any Language, Anytime, Anywhere!
QR Code Link to This Post
We might have a job for you as a Japanese teacher.
Some details about the course:
• One of our clients in Halifax would like to have one-to-one general Japanese tuition.
• This lady wishes to have classes at her home in Halifax, NS B3J 0H1.
• She would like to have a 30 hour course (15x2-hour lessons).
• Classes should be held twice a week on Mondays 2pm to 4pm and Fridays 6pm to 8pm and she wishes to start on 9th September.
Ideal teacher should:
• Be a native speaker of the language OR hold a teaching degree
• Have experience as a language teacher, translator or interpreter
• Have a valid working visa
• Live up to 20 miles from the client´s location.
Location of the classes and schedule could be flexible based on your and the client’s availability. The hourly rate is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience. This is a freelance part-time position and we are not able to sponsor your visa.
Please only apply if you meet the above conditions.
If you would like to join our growing team of language teachers, please submit your CV with references and tell us how soon you can start.
We hope to hear from you soon!