Hi all! How would you like to experience something completely different, while getting an attractive salary and a lower cost of living? I'm an independent recruiter for Career China (associated with TAL Education Group, one of the biggest and most important in the country). I arrived in Canada a few months ago, after teaching in China for 4 years, so I'm willing to answer every single question you may have.
We offer a totally distinctive service, FULL of support along the way. In a nutshell, this is what we are looking for:
- Native English speaker (Canadian, American, British, Australian, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree (any field, but something related to education will get you better job offers).
- Clean background check.
- TEFL course (paid by us).
- One year commitment.
What we offer:
- Full network of schools in different cities across China. Would you prefer the hustle and bustle of Shanghai? Maybe the safety and history of Beijing? How about the business-minded city of Guangzhou?
- A one-way flight!
- TEFL course paid for.
- Monthly salary ranging from CAD 3,000 to CAD 4,500 (depending on city and other factors).
- Relocation bonus from CAD 1,000 to CAD 1,500.
If this sounds attractive to you, or you need more information, don't hesitate and respond to this ad! I will personally answer every question that comes to your mind.
Have a good day!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers