compensation: 40 hours/week, $21.00/hour plus commission employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Nova Graphene™ is a leading provider of proprietary CarbonEra™ graphene blends & formulations. Able to supply in industrial quantities, we continue to develop single and multi-layer graphene amendments for a myriad of applications, including concrete & asphalt, ballistic armor, foams, 3D printing & additive manufacturing.
Our formulations are integrated in the production process of other products to make them stronger, harder, lighter, fire resistant, more energy efficient... Simply Better!
About Our Opportunity:
We are looking for a results oriented sales professional to design and lead a market introduction effort for Nova Graphene’s production line in Vietnam and neighboring nations. This business to business sales role will also involve working with selected research personnel to support product prototyping and performance testing of samples made with Nova Graphene’s formulations and additives.
This role will focus on manufacturers, wholesalers and select retailers that would realize a competitive advantage from incorporating advanced materials into their production processes to realize enhanced strength, hardness, electrical conductivity, fire resistance etc.
The position is based in the Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada office. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with senior management, NG’s research team, other regional sales representatives and firms targeted as prospective customers. Considerable national and international travel will be required. As well, the Manager will be expected to recruit for, grow and manage their sales team to align with the growing demand and customer support needs in the assigned region(s).
Other duties may include but are not limited to:
• Develop a strategic and targeted sales plan, account development plans, targets and measures for the region.
• Prospect & initiate contact with manufacturers and wholesalers in search of new accounts in the region.
• Develop and deliver sales presentations and proposals for graphene applications in the 3D printing & additive manufacturing sectors.
• Assess customers’ needs, recommend NG additives and formulations when appropriate and negotiate the sales terms in alignment with NG’s production and distribution capacities.
• Provide input into graphene application design, prototyping and testing in accordance with customers’ needs.
• Develop and foster new relationships through networking, contact through business associations, in person meetings, cold calling etc.
• Prepare and administer sales contracts, maintain customer records and deliver regular reports to NG’s senior management.
• Advance the principles of service excellence including post-sales support, follow-up, problem solving and proactively addressing the pain points of internal and external stakeholders.
• Develop and maintain technical product knowledge to explain features to clients and answer questions about NG’s line of products.
• Assess global market conditions and regional competitors' activities and maintain an awareness of emerging markets and trends to position NG’s sales efforts for business growth and sustained success.
Nova Graphene values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
Related post-secondary degree in business, marketing and/or technical credentials in chemical engineering, international sales and 5 years of related work experience and/or and an acceptable equivalent.
The successful candidate must demonstrate the characteristics of a high-performing sales professional who enjoys calling into organizations, is intellectually curious and thrives on complex sales. This rewarding role is demanding and requires someone who is reliable, financially responsible and highly organized with an entrepreneurial drive to succeed. You will have a persistent can-do attitude and have excellent written and verbal communication in both English and Vietnamese. You must possess sound judgment, high-level diplomacy skills and an ability successfully negotiate contracts and ensure service commitments are satisfied. You must have refined people and team leadership skills and demonstrated ability to manage and monitor performance outcomes; set targets and measure/report on performance. You must demonstrate excellent organizational skills and an ability to work independently off site while linking with and receiving feedback and direction from the broader NG team. The successful candidate will demonstrate a high level of cultural competence and experience relating to the business sector in Vietnam.
Additional Job Qualifications include:
• Knowledge or interest in international markets, market research, product design and testing.
• Able to work under pressure to produce results.
• You will have or demonstrate the ability to quickly secure a valid passport.
• Police Clearance Certificate is required.
Considered an asset: Experience in the additive manufacturing sector or commercially focused R&D advancements; product development, commercial prototyping, chemical engineering, product distribution and international marketing, experience in the concrete, asphalt, ballistic armor, foam, 3D printing & additive manufacturing, familiar with commuting within Vietnam.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: fast-paced environment, work under pressure, international travel will result in working non-traditional hours, time zone changes can impact sleep routines causing fatigue; able to quickly learn (self-directed learning) about customers’ needs and ability to gain value from NG’s product lines; functioning in an advisory capacity to customers on how to incorporate graphene into production processes.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers