Hoerner Heating & Plumbing is Hiring in Toronto!
QR Code Link to This Post
Plumbing service company seeking full-time 2nd-year apprentice experienced in residential service work.
- Able to work independently and with others while dealing directly with clients in service of residential homes in the Toronto Area.
- Communicate daily with supervisor on job status and/or issues and respect the chain of command.
- Work overtime/night/weekend/on-call hours as required
- Maintain company property accordingly (truck interior, exterior, tools, and shop)
- Work under pressure and complete jobs within the time limit given.
- Able to price and sell jobs and perform tasks in a professional manner.
Valid Ontario Class G Drivers License
At least 2 years of experience in residential service plumbing;
Be fluent in both written and spoken English;
Ability to troubleshoot and rectify a large variety of plumbing problems.
- Install, repair and maintain domestic, commercial or industrial plumbing fixtures and systems.
- Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes, and fixtures in walls and floors.
- Cut and opening in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fitting.
- Measure, cut, bend and thread pipes using hand and power tools or machines.
- Invoice and collect payment from clients.
- Use electronic booking and invoicing software.
If you feel that you meet the above requirements and are looking for an opportunity to learn and grow, please email your resume. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
No phone calls or drop-ins, please. Thank you for your interest.